In a mere five weeks, we've raised...
No words can express our gratitude to all of the guests and team members who opened their wallets and their hearts for such a great cause. This campaign truly makes a difference in the lives of local children who are being treated at these hospitals.
The following hospitals benefited from this year’s campaign:
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Geisinger Health System
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- John Hopkins Children's Center
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Penn Highlands DuBois
- Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital
- Saint Vincent Health System
- University of Virginia Children’s Hospital
- West Virginia University Children’s Hospital
Of course, Caring for Kids wouldn’t be nearly so successful without the generous contributions of our partners. Neighborhood Ford Store once again donated a car – a 2016 Ford Mustang –that was raffled off to one lucky winner. Mike W. of McKees Rocks, PA got a special holiday surprise on Wednesday when his ticket was drawn by Mallory, a patient at the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. Congratulations, Mike!
Other partners who made significant contributions to the campaign include:
- Nestle Professional Vitality
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- KDKA Radio
Thank you for your support!