First and foremost, we want to thank our dedicated team members and guests for their contributions of time, money, and hard work in making Caring for Kids a success year after year. Without you, this campaign wouldn’t be possible.
We’d also like to extend a big ‘Thank You’ to our generous partners, especially The Neighborhood Ford Store. Their donation of a 2011 Ford Fiesta SES allowed us to raise over $120,000 through raffle ticket sales. And one lucky guest – John Springer from Johnstown, PA – got a special holiday surprise when his winning ticket was drawn by a patient at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh UPMC. Congratulations, John! John purchased his ticket at our Westmont location in Johnstown.
Other partners that have made significant contributions to our campaign include Sheetz, Inc.; Nestle Professional Vitality, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, KDKA Radio, and KDKA-TV.
The following hospitals benefitted from this year’s campaign:
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh UPMC
- West Virginia University Children’s Hospital
- St. Vincent Health System
- Akron Children’s Hospital of the Mahoning Valley
- Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Children’s Hospital
- Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Columbus Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Kennedy Krieger Children’s Hospital
- St. Christopher’s Hospital
- Children’s Medical Center of Akron
- Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
- Children’s Hospital Foundation of Philadelphia