We just wrapped up our 31st Annual Caring for Kids Campaign benefitting local children’s hospitals, and the numbers are in!
We're proud to announce our grand total: $334,122!
This number exceeds last year’s grand total by more than $11,000, and it’s the third highest total in our campaign’s 31 year history. Because of the hard work and generosity of our team members and guests, 14 local children’s hospitals will receive donations:
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation
- West Virginia University Children’s Hospital
- St. Vincent Health System
- Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley
- Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Children’s Hospital
- Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Columbus Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Kennedy Krieger Children’s Hospital
- St. Christopher’s Hospital
- Children’s Medical Center of Akron
- Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
- Children’s Hospital Foundation of Philadelphia
We’d also like to extend a special thanks to our other partners who helped us reach our goal, including: Sheetz, Vitality Food Service, Geyer Printing, KDKA TV, the Pittsburgh Post Gazette and NewsRadio 1020 KDKA. Our first-ever Black Friday change drive, “Make a Change with Your Change” in partnership with KDKA, raised almost $10,000!
Most of all, we want to offer our heartfelt appreciation to all of you for supporting us. Our Caring for Kids Campaign wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of our amazing guests! We truly appreciate your efforts in making our campaign a success. THANK YOU!!! Share