With so many people making resolutions to eat healthy in 2009, I thought I’d share a popular recipe that’s both healthy and delicious. With only 259 calories per serving, our Stuffed Sole will be good to your taste buds AND your waistline.
Good luck and enjoy - but don’t forget to stop by Eat’n Park to enjoy our Eat’n Smart selections year-round.
Click here to view a printable version of the recipe.
YIELD: 10 servings
10 servings sole 3-4 oz. each
- ½ lbs. Shrimp and scallops
- 4 oz. Panko bread crumbs
- 1 oz. Pepper, green, diced
- 1 oz. Onion, diced
- 1 oz. Celery, diced
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp. Garlic Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, washed, julienne
1. Stuffing: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Divide in to 2 oz. portions.
3. Place a 1½” to 2” slit in the center of the valley of the sole fillet.
4. Lay the sole out in front of you with the gray line facing up.
5. Place the stuffing in the center and fold in the two sides to cover the stuffing.
6. Bake at 375 degrees to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
7. Top with hollandaise sauce.
Note: Nutritional data varies depending on the portion size used. Data below is for a 3 oz. sole portion, without the hollandaise topping.
Calories (kcal) 259
Fat (g) 15
Carbs (g) 11
Protein (g) 20
Cholesterol (mg) 53
Dietary Fiber (g) 1
Sodium (mg) 472