It’s here again already – back-to-school season! If you’re like me and my family, you’ve probably been looking for deals during your back-to-school shopping trips. My family’s bargain-hunting got me thinking about the great deals that are available for kids and families right here at Eat’n Park. Some restaurants offer deals on certain days of the week. At Eat’n Park, we prefer to offer our great values EVERY day.
You may not have known that….
- We offer free baby food upon request at every Eat’n Park restaurant. We haven’t forgotten about our youngest guests!
- Kids 5 and under eat free from our Endless Soup & Salad bar when they’re with an adult who has purchased it. In addition, kids 10 and under can always order the salad bar for half-price. This is a great deal for families. The salad bar is only $6.99 as an adult entrée, and it’s filled with crispy vegetables (many that are locally grown), hand-cut fruits, homemade soups, and fresh-baked goodies like muffins, biscuits, and cornbread. We’re proud to say that the soup and salad bar is our second best selling kids menu item. It runs very close to chicken fingers. How many restaurants can say that?!
- Our Breakfast Buffet and Sunday Brunch are also free for kids 5 and under when an adult in their party has purchased the buffet. Like the salad bar, kids 10 and under can always enjoy the buffet for half-price. With breakfast staples like eggs, potatoes, sausage, bacon, pancakes, fresh fruit, and more, the buffet is a great way to start your family’s day!
- Our children’s menu features 12 kids’ meals under $3, and includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections.
- Of course, every child always receives a complimentary Smiley Cookie after their meal! Well, you probably did know that, since kids have been enjoying our famous Smiley Cookies for more than 20 years!