In a mere five weeks, we raised...
No words can express our gratitude to all of the guests and team members who opened their wallets and their hearts for such a great cause. This campaign truly makes a difference in the lives of local children who are being treated at these hospitals.
The following hospitals benefited from this year’s campaign:
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
- Akron Children’s Hospital of the Mahoning Valley
- Children’s Hospital Foundation of Philadelphia
- Children’s Medical Center of Akron
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Geisinger Health System
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital
- St. Vincent Health System
- University of Virginia Children’s Hospital
- West Virginia University Children’s Hospital
Of course, Caring for Kids wouldn’t be nearly so successful without the generous contributions of our partners. The Neighborhood Ford Store once again donated a car – a 2015 Ford Fusion SE FWD – to be raffled off to one lucky winner. Ruth Hamilton of Bellevue, PA got a special holiday surprise on Wednesday when her ticket was drawn by a patient at the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. Congratulations, Ruth!
Other partners who made significant contributions to the campaign include:
- Sheetz, Inc.
- Nestle Professional Vitality
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- KDKA Radio