In a mere five weeks, we raised...
This total is the highest in the history of Caring for Kids, and given the fact that this campaign has now been going strong for 33 years, that’s saying a lot!
This year’s contribution has also pushed us over the $8 million mark in donations to local children’s hospitals over the life of the campaign.
No words can express our gratitude to all of the guests and team members who opened their wallets and their hearts for such a great cause. This campaign truly makes a difference in the lives of local children who are being treated at these hospitals.
The following hospitals benefited from this year’s campaign:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- WVU Children’s Hospital
- St. Vincent Heath System
- Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley
- Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Rainbow Babies
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Columbus Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Medical Center of Akron
- Geisinger Health System
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
2012 Ford Focus raffle drawing at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Other partners who made significant contributions to the campaign include:
- Sheetz, Inc.
- Nestle Professional Vitality
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- KDKA Radio