- Giving away a LOT of Smiley Cookies! We donated about 10,000 dozen Smiley Cookies to nonprofit and community organizations in 2008.
- Donating gift cards to help non-profits raise funds. Last year, we donated more than $50,000 worth of Eat’n Park gift cards.
- Supporting community events with Smiley, our mascot, his Cookie Cruiser vehicle, and our team of smile experts! Team Smiley visits community events free of charge. In 2008, they attended events throughout Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania to pass out about 90,000 Smiley Cookies and offer kids a chance to play games and even decorate their own Smiley Cookies.
Our restaurant managers at each Eat’n Park location are authorized to make one of the following donations per event:
- Up to 15 dozen cookies at 50% off
- Up to $10 in gift cards
- Up to $15 in product (Smiley Cookies, food, or supplies)
Requests for Smiley Cookies, gift cards, and any other in-kind donations exceeding the amounts above must be approved by our corporate office. You’ll need to submit your request online (just click here) at least 5 weeks before your deadline or event date.
We would love to support every worthy organization that requests our help. Unfortunately, due to the volume of requests that we receive both at the restaurant and corporate level, we are unable to participate in all of the worthy opportunities presented to us, and we cannot make exceptions to our 5-week deadline.
Smiley and his Cookie Cruiser
Smiley and his Cookie Cruiser visit community events throughout the year. If you would like to invite Smiley and/or his Cookie Cruiser to your special event, click here to fill out our online form.
On behalf of the team at Eat’n Park, thanks for thinking of us as a partner for your organization. I hope we have a chance to work with you in the future!